Welcome to Harbor Springs High School
Excellence in Education, Excellence in Character
On behalf of the faculty and staff, welcome to Harbor Springs High School. We look forward to helping your child grow and discover their talents, expand their academic knowledge, and ultimately prepared for their post-secondary path. We are excited for the opportunity to work with your child during their educational journey.
Harbor Springs High School offers a wide range of academic and extracurricular programs for students to explore. We appreciate the sustained support provided by parents, community members, and local businesses. We pledge to continue to work hard to make our academic and extracurricular programs even stronger to ensure our students are successful and prepared upon graduation.
If you have questions, comments, or recommendations, you may contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (231)526-4855.
Leigh Inglehart, Interim Principal
High School Highlights
- Highly qualified, compassionate staff
- High college acceptance rates at prestigious colleges and universities
- AP options in English, Calculus and Computer Science principles
- Accelerated Math program grades 8-12
- Career and Technical Education
- Dual enrollment
- Robotics and STEM
- Fine Arts: Art, Band, Jazz Band, Music Production
- Michigan Youth in Government
- National Honor Society
- 1:1 Computer Technology (Mac)
- Athletic opportunities
COURTESY DRIVING SCHOOL
54901 Mound Road, Shelby Township, MI 48316
Telephone: (800) 256-9559 / Fax: (586) 677-9036
You may obtain further information by visiting their website or calling Courtesy Driving School at 800-256-9559.
High School Office Contacts:
School Office: 231-526-4800
School Fax: 231-526-4833
Attendance Line: 231-526-4880