Welcome to Harbor Springs High School
At Harbor Springs High School, the staff is dedicated, not only to public education but also specifically to our students and their lives. We have devoted our professional lives to education because we care about each individual within this school community.
It is with pride that we welcome you this year. You are invited to become an active member of the student body, take pride in your accomplishments, expand your educational goals, and to pursue your dreams with the assistance of a professional, caring staff.
As your principal, I want you to know that I am dedicated to providing you with the best education environment possible and that I fully intend to uphold high standards of quality for you and for our school personnel. I believe that if we come together each school year with mutual respect and dedication to high standards, we will all have a successful educational experience.
Susan Jacobs, Principal
High School Highlights
- Michigan Youth in Government
- Robotics and STEM
- High college acceptance rates at prestigious universities for honors certified students
- National Honor Society
- AP options in English, Calculus and Computer Science Principals
- Accelerated Math program grades 8-12
- Highly qualified, compassionate staff
- Advanced technology for student use and instruction in drafting/journalism labs
- Athletic opportunities
- Fine Arts: Band, Music, Drama
Harbor Springs High School Monthly Newsletter
Upcoming Dates To Know:
1/22-24 HSHS Exams
1/24 Half-day – End of first semester
1/27 Begin second semester
2/7 Coming Home – Harbor vs. East Jordan
2/8 Coming Home dance – 8:00 p.m. to 11 p.m.
2/12 Pre-festival band concert – 7 p.m. PAC
2/14 Half-day PD
2/26 High School band festival
2/20-23 MYIG Conference
2/29 Rodney Whittaker Jazz Concert – 7 p.m. PAC
High School Office Contacts: