Harbor Springs High School
Harbor Springs High School
500 Spring Street
Harbor Springs, MI 49740
Important Policies, Links, and Forms
We are excited for the opportunity to work with your child during their educational journey.
Harbor Springs High School offers a wide range of academic and extracurricular programs for students to explore. We appreciate the sustained support provided by parents, community members, and local businesses. We pledge to continue to work hard to make our academic and extracurricular programs even stronger to ensure our students are successful and prepared upon graduation.
On behalf of the faculty and staff, welcome to Harbor Springs High School. We look forward to helping your child grow and discover their talents, expand their academic knowledge, and ultimately prepared for their post-secondary path. We are excited for the opportunity to work with your child during their educational journey.
If you have questions, comments, or recommendations, you may contact me directly at email@example.com or (231) 526-4855.
Leigh Inglehart, Principal
Points of Pride
Committed to helping your student succeed
- The HSHS staff are here to help your student succeed during their educational journey and beyond.
- High college acceptance rates at prestigious colleges and universities.
- National Honor Society
Opportunities to challenge and grow your student's education
- AP options in English, Calculus and Computer Science principles
- Accelerated Math program grades 8–12
- Career and Technical Education
- Dual Enrollment
Extracurriculars and electives that transform
- Fine Arts: Art, Band, Jazz Band, AEVE
- Robotics and Unmanned Vehicles
- Michigan Youth in Government
- 1:1 Computer Technology (Mac)
- Athletics opportunities
Career & Technical Education is an essential component of the total educational system and is critical to our workforce development. This education for the work place has been called many things over the years – vocational education, technical education, career education, occupational education and workforce training. We call it Career and Technical Education or CTE.
Career and Technical Education is provided in a variety of settings and levels including awareness of different jobs at the elementary level, middle school career exploration, secondary CTE programs, post secondary certificates and degrees, and whole community – students and families, teachers and schools, and businesses. It includes academics, work experience, occupational training, career counseling and joint activities between business and education. Harbor Springs High School offers several programs on its own campus:
- Audio Engineering & Video Editing (AEVE)
- Business Management and Administration
- Drafting and Design
- Graphic Arts and Visual Imaging
- Unmanned Vehicles
- Woodworking and Furniture Making